Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Average Age

Hey folks, i've been following this forum for many months now and hopefully will join many of you in becoming a Lexus owner within the next month (providing there are no more delays)

Anyway, myself being 23 years of age and the Lexus IS250 SE being my first car (i.e the first car i have ever bought, not driven) i was wondering what the average age of all you lexus owners are, if you dont mind me asking?? The few times i have seen a new IS, it always appears to be an old guy behind the wheel?? The reason i went for Lexus was because i was fed up with BMW, Mercs, and Audis, just seem too common and i could get some exclusivity with the Lexus, and ofcourse the reliabaility etc.......

It would be interesting to know, so be honest !!!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo ... I'm probably the old guy you keep seeing :D

I was 35 when I bought my first Lexus and there was no way I could afford a £27k car at 23 so well done!

When I was a lad ...

At 23 I was driving around in a beat-up mk3 cortina and the loose change in the centre console was worth more than the car :D

I'll get my coat :whistling:

Just turned 24 this week. Yep I also see loads of old people driving Lexus's, but I just think quality speaks for itself - whatever the age ;)

My mate also has a lexus IS200 and he is 24 too. Gord (another mate and LOC member) is abit ''older''..... :whistling:

If you belive Clarkson Lexus drivers are drug dealers/pimps anyway!!! :P

I've had my share of banged up cars, i usually get the cars passed onto me when they are on the virge of falling apart, from my dad !!! So now with many many extra hours at work and the help of a loan company i can afford a quality car !!!

At 23 I was driving nothing cos I was a student and couldn't afford to buy or run a car. Didn't buy my first car till I was 26 and it was a diesel Corsa :sick: (practical and economical my Dad said!) although I had a couple of cars handed down to me before that. It is funny you never forget the first car you bought do you?

Didn't join the Lexus army till I was 32. I'm currently on my second one.

im 20, 21 next sunday actually, as its a milestone birthday if you all fancy clubbing together and buying me a supercharger your more then welcome :D

got my car early last year, bought it off my uncle who was selling it as he was getting the LS model. bit of an uprgrade from a punto arbarth i must admit :blush:

19 but im 20 in two weeks im getting old :( lolol

Had the car when i was 18 and now wish i had never bought that first exhaust pipe

hello m y fellow youth! :whistling:

28 bought my first Lexus last year after my ST was stolen, although i wish i bought the IS300 as i find the 200 way too slow!

Before that i was into performance Fords and at 23 i was driving a 250BHP RS Turbo, yes proper boy racer but i have outgrown that stage in my life now!

I'm saving for that M3 i always dream of now!

I must say i always seem to see older guys driving a Lex and I can't recall seein anyone young, must keep a look out, but then if i do see youth behind the wheel of a Lex it could be his dads! Lol!

Just turned 24 this week. Yep I also see loads of old people driving Lexus's, but I just think quality speaks for itself - whatever the age ;)

My mate also has a lexus IS200 and he is 24 too. Gord (another mate and LOC member) is abit ''older''..... :whistling:

If you belive Clarkson Lexus drivers are drug dealers/pimps anyway!!! :P

42 Going on 21 :D :D :lol:

At 23 was driving Fiat 131 racing, and Honda VF750FD :D

27, at 23 i was driving a deisel vectra, and now i dont rekon i will leave the jap cars so much better than the luton griffin, Oh and i play golf bit old before my time me thinks :D

Currently 32, but bought (well, leased) an IS200 SE when they first came out when I was about 26 I guess. Kept it for 2 years before getting something less practical, only very recently gone back to Lexus ownership - and its great to be back!