Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service - Pile Of S?t!

Just my opinion but from my experience they WILL sort your car no matter what is takes or costs. Lets see if I am right Just give them plenty of time

Alan

True, and I'm sure that they are reading these posts :blink: and it's in their interests to get it sorted asap.

I don't believe for one second that if you have a genuine complaint you should back down. We (or the finance/lease company) have paid a lot of money for these cars. It's more painful when it's your own hard earnt cash.

I go back to what I said once before - if you'd bought a Rolex for 20% of what these cars cost you'd expect it to be absolutely perfect!!

Why should this be any different?

PS got my customer satisfaction form today, 3 months after taking delivery...they must be interested... :tsktsk:

Well all I can say is that I will be totally honest!

Sorry for the reiteration as I've mentioned it in many posts before. If you really love or care for your car, don't go to the dealer for any fix if you can put up with. It's not always but most of the time you will end up with more damages than done. When you got your car back from the dealer, check it very very careful inside outside for dirt/oil, mark, scratch, crack, creak/rattle etc. And for those hidden part that you can not check, you can only be obsessed about it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links