Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Iso Connector Needed

hi i had a non standard stereo fitted with aftermarket amps working fine with a iso connector but unfortanetly some bas***d smashed my window and robbed the headunit with the iso connector

so i need another one but what im unsure about is do i need the amplified connector or the standard iso because im not using the standard lexus amp thats fitted as standard

car is a 99 spec is200 se

also anyone know where i can pick up one of these

thanks

sorry for confusion but the iso connector type i had had the standard lexus conector block on one end and on the other ithad the iso femail end on so therefore just plug and play any iso headunit i do have rcas running to aftermarket amps that bit is fine its the iso block bit ive read that some are different like for s model and se / sport models

The S model (which I have) is a standard Toyota part (ISO connector)

The SE and Sport both use the same ISO connector (Custom one). PM Fargo (Paul) he should be able to sort you out or put you in the right direction as he had aload of these made up. Cost around £40

The SE and Sport both use the same ISO connector (Custom one). PM Fargo (Paul) he should be able to sort you out or put you in the right direction as he had aload of these made up. Cost around £40

Yeah but be careful, there are 2 types, one has 18 pins the other has 20 pins. Can't find the 18 pin one anywhere.

Yeah but be careful, there are 2 types, one has 18 pins the other has 20 pins. Can't find the 18 pin one anywhere.

Why's that? For the top and bottom loading cd?

Why's that? For the top and bottom loading cd?

Yes mate, the old bottom cd changers have 18 pins, new ones have 20. Thats why the Proloex Aux-in wouldn't fit.