Sign in to follow this  
Mr Morse

Coverting .pdf Files To Word

Anyone know of any downloadble freeware for coverting .pdf files to Word format?

http://www.solidpdf.com/download.htm?produ...lidConverterPDF

Go see it, below is a clip from the web page - not free but as you can see with a bit of effort - almost!!!

"Solid Converter PDF is available for a free 15-day trial. The Professional v3 trial version works for 15 days and allows you to convert 10 percent of the document (up to 10 pages) at a time. You can do this multiple times and specify a different page range each time."

Cheers

Dave

http://www.solidpdf.com/download.htm?produ...lidConverterPDF

Go see it, below is a clip from the web page - not free but as you can see with a bit of effort - almost!!!

"Solid Converter PDF is available for a free 15-day trial. The Professional v3 trial version works for 15 days and allows you to convert 10 percent of the document (up to 10 pages) at a time. You can do this multiple times and specify a different page range each time."

Cheers

Dave

I've got a huge technical manual I need to convert, something a bit more straightforward would be better

There are various ones Mike, loads of them allow you to do 'batch' conversion too, the only trouble is all the free ones I have found only allow you to do a few pages before you have to buy ;)

Anyone know of any downloadble freeware for coverting .pdf files to Word format?

I have an acrobat plugin that converts to RTF (commercial product), it's not fantastic as it converts each line of text into word text boxes...

If you want to sent me the source pdf I will run it through for you

one word to get the most out of the demos with limits and that is: astalavista

mike, if you are able to send me the file then i can convert it for you and send it you back.

i have the applicable software in linux (assuming the pdf file is not completely protected) :D

mike, if you are able to send me the file then i can convert it for you and send it you back.

i have the applicable software in linux (assuming the pdf file is not completely protected) :D

cheers Rob, pm me your email addy.....

try nitro.pdf

you can dl it from www.nitropdf.com.