Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Fitting Mini-meet

Mr Morse

If any of the guys in the pulse LED group buy would like the load resistors fitting, let's organise a mini meet for a date next week - probably Tues/Weds/Thurs depending on when they arrive. Ill be out of the country from Friday for 10 days.

I know that Rob and Kazi were interested. :winky:

Any one else of course is more than welcome!

wednesday would be the better of the three days for me :D

be cool to meet some other fellow LOC members too!! :D

we meeting at yours then mike??

Yep we can meet up here, do the fittings, then head off somewhere for chop :D

wednesday would be the better of the three days for me :D

be cool to meet some other fellow LOC members too!! :D

we meeting at yours then mike??

Yep we can meet up here, do the fittings, then head off somewhere for chop :D

good good, sounds like a plan :D :D

If any of the guys in the pulse LED group buy would like the load resistors fitting, let's organise a mini meet for a date next week - probably Tues/Weds/Thurs depending on when they arrive. Ill be out of the country from Friday for 10 days.

Mike,

Best scribble a few instructions for me then...I don't get back from Houston until Friday :unsure:

Mike,

Best scribble a few instructions for me then...I don't get back from Houston until Friday :unsure:

A few piccies will be taken and a "how to" posted up......but really it's dead easy, no soldering or cutting of wires required.

Even a sad old rig-pig like you Terry can manage it! :winky:

Hi Mike

It seems a good idea but I live in Cardiff!

How far are you away? Iam going on a trip this W/E to Chesterfield with my wife for a wedding aniversary do!

Away for Fri/Sat/Sun, rtn Monday anyware near you then :blink:

2ddesign

Hi Mike

It seems a good idea but I live in Cardiff!

How far are you away? Iam going on a trip this W/E to Chesterfield with my wife for a wedding aniversary do!

Away for Fri/Sat/Sun, rtn Monday anyware near you then :blink:

2ddesign

I'm actually in my UK base at the moment - just 5 mins off M1 J26 Nottingham.

You're welcome to call in on the way back for a brew and a personal "how to". I have to take the Tubby to the bodyshop first thing Monday but will be back home for around 10am. :D

Just a quick thought Mike, I know ive seen these in action, but how do the lights know you braking hard? Im baffled as to how they work :blink:

There's some sort of switch which causes the pulsing to cut in under hard braking. Don't know much more than that :duh:

Just a quick thought Mike, I know ive seen these in action, but how do the lights know you braking hard? Im baffled as to how they work :blink:

i think it works by the movement of a ball bearing in the bulb itself which completes or breaks a circuit causing the bulbs to pulse?!?!

Thursday maybe difficult now Mike. Im off on Holiday next Friday and my passport has expired! :crybaby: going to have joy fastracking it in Peterborough on Thursday! :blush:

OK....

Wednesday 28th at 7pm

Plank & Leggit pub, Tamworth Road, Sawley, Derbyshire NG10 3AD. Just off the M1/A50 junction. Weekdays they do 2 meals for £10

(we had a mini meet there in September last year)

MAP

OK....

Wednesday 28th at 7pm

Plank & Leggit pub, Tamworth Road, Sawley, Derbyshire NG10 3AD. Just off the M1/A50 junction. Weekdays they do 2 meals for £10

(we had a mini meet there in September last year)

MAP

Very nice venue, food wasn't too bad, at least the burgers were cooked.

we fitting LR's etc at yours before/after mike?

We can do it there - if we do yours there then everyone will get to watch how to. I only need to bring a couple of tools.

ok mate :shifty: :D