Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sold Is300 Sportcross

Just part exchanged my sportcross, seduced by Alfa 159 (and got 2K more for it than lexus!).

Anybody want a sports grill & original lexus boot liner? £25ea

Take your point. If money wasn't an object then - Audi RS4...

even the normal A4 itself though bland is better than the new IS (now that I've tasted both)

VW New Passatt good VFM

Mazda 6 MPS - wolf in grandmaa's clothing (other 6's are not worth the plastickiness)

VW Golf (GTi) spectalularly expensive for the cash, but a very good car

Honda Civic Type R

Volvo S60 if you want a seriously comfortable car (but loses money like the Alpha)

51/02 plated M3

And what else for £20-25k - well take your pick from the used ones (any of which I may have bought if I knew the new IS would have so many teething flaws:

Newshape Audi A8 - expensive to run, but fantastically well made

Newshape 7 series - ugly but gadgets galore

So yes, there are others that I definately like and some do actually make some sense...

Residuals must be getting better for Alfa, got it on a pcp over 3 years with a gfv of £12k

Hope will not have to dig out my tool box to much, not used after 8 years of lexus ownership :D

Just wanted something different, the main reasons for the alfa are:-

The gear ratio's are all wrong on the diesel IS (can't afford the sport)

Managed to get the same spec as the SE for the price of the base i.e. full leather

Handling a dream, flat cornering and steering full of feel.

If all goes pear shaped will be back to lexus in 3 years!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links