Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Tunes / I Pod Library

Adie

Any chance of plugging your iPod into a mates PC ( who already has itunes as well) just to rule out any connection problems on your PC....

worth a go.......

hhmmmm .... I shall see what I can do.. Cheers mate

• 1 year later...

Another old thread....

My ipod has now turned off and wont turn back on. The Battery wasn't charging either.. along with the formatting problem etc etc.

Is there anywhere I can take / send it to get it fixed? Costs? Or do I have to send it to apple (wherever that is?) ? I assume its out of warrenty as I bought it along time ago

Pop along to an apple store mate they will do it there and then for you.....not sure on how much they charge though :shutit: .........must be a way of doing it yourself on the net somewhere....would be useful to know if anyone knows a way

Me personally i would dump it and get one of these cheap MP3 players off eBay. I have many different Ipods and think they are rubbish. The cheap ones, you just drag and drop music files no need for itunes and they work and sound just as good with a decent set of earphones.

Another old thread....

My ipod has now turned off and wont turn back on. The battery wasn't charging either.. along with the formatting problem etc etc.

Is there anywhere I can take / send it to get it fixed? Costs? Or do I have to send it to apple (wherever that is?) ? I assume its out of warrenty as I bought it along time ago

I changed the hard drive and Battery myself on my old one - but TBH it's not really worth the hassle. With all the new models coming out you can pick up second hand perfectly good last model video ipods of fleabay for not much.

Apple will repair it but they wont be able to keep the existing data stored on it. So what I ever I do my songs on it are lost anyway :crybaby::crybaby:

Anybody know what the touch ones are like? Anygood?

Touch is great - go for it.