Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

I have a fault with the headlamp washers on my 1997 MkI Sport. I've checked the motor on the Battery and it works fine. I tried to trace the wiring as it may be something simple like a relay. Can't find any relay in the main fuse box or the one by the accelerator pedal.

Has any one got a wiring diagram for the MkI either for the whole electrical system which would great or just an extract for the headlamp washer system?

Thanks alot.

Hi,

I have a fault with the headlamp washers on my 1997 MkI Sport. I've checked the motor on the battery and it works fine. I tried to trace the wiring as it may be something simple like a relay. Can't find any relay in the main fuse box or the one by the accelerator pedal.

Has any one got a wiring diagram for the MkI either for the whole electrical system which would great or just an extract for the headlamp washer system?

Thanks alot.

Just as an update to anyone viewing this I found a electronic manual on e-bay that contains all wiring diagrams for the MkI and also just about every repair technique, fault code and specs that you could wish for. If anyone wants detailed info on the MkI I can fully recommend this CD-ROM.