Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Hayabusa

adz

Hi peeps

I just bought a '99 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 today to go with my '94 Blade, which i've had 7 years and can't bear to sell.

I took it for it's maiden voyage and it is soooo 'kin fast it's unbelievable.

I'm so excited and still in shock about how much torque the thing has. It feels like it's got twice the power of the blade. I'm off to work on it tomorrow so the 190 mile trip should only take about an hour :shutit: .

I've attached some piccies if you fancy a look, i'm very happy :D :D :D :D :D

PICT0002a.jpg

PICT00122.jpg

PICT0010a.jpg

nice bike fella

would look sweet with C/F cans

Gimme a chance! :hehe:

Thay're Scorpion aftermarket ones and sound very nice(much quieter than the Micron full race system on the blade), i've ordered a MotoGP double bubble screen and a HID kit already, well yesterday actually.

That was before i'd even got it.

nice bike fella

would look sweet with C/F cans

Gimme a chance! :hehe:

Thay're Scorpion aftermarket ones and sound very nice(much quieter than the Micron full race system on the blade), i've ordered a MotoGP double bubble screen and a HID kit already, well yesterday actually.

That was before i'd even got it.

just thought i'd suggest a first mod for ya mate.....seems like you've already been buying away :shifty: :D

the double bubble screen is a must and the HID kit will not only look sweet, but will greatly improve visibility :D

What is it ER staff refer to bikers as????

Oh yes, organ donors...

and now you can get there twice as fast... joys ;)

Not necessarily true. Some of us (me) did this regularly for over 35 years, without losing any organs :winky:

It's such a blast to do, if you are that way inclined. If it wasn't for my dodgy foot, I'd still be doing it.

Enjoy your new toy adz.

IanB :D

theres so many haters of bikers but the fact is most are knocked off by idiot car drivers not paying notice to other road users.

But everyones allowed there own opinion :)

I dont actually hate bikers - i used to be one..

What i hate is they all seem to blame car drivers for the accidents...

"yeah, i was overtaking this long line of cars at 150mph, and some idiot car driver turned right... i was going to fast to see the indicator - but he should've looked in his wing mirror constantly to see me arriving at the speed of light before performing a perfectly legal and safe maoveour - idiot!"

if they drive like that car or bike they deserve what they get but im talking about going down a 30mph road and get side swiped in to the curb breaking *** knows what on the way, very easy to cut these kinda accidents down, by just taking time and looking :)