Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wash Mits

What's the best way to clean wash mits??

i keep finding loads of crud trapped deep down in the fibres and can't seem to get rid of it by rinsing under water :duh:

are there any better ways??

cheers

rob

What's the best way to clean wash mits??

i keep finding loads of crud trapped deep down in the fibres and can't seem to get rid of it by rinsing under water :duh:

are there any better ways??

cheers

rob

Autopia

Keep Your Microfiber Like New With Sonus Der Wunder Wasche!

Sonus Der Wunder Wasche is an active cleaner designed to restore microfiber towels, wash mitts, applicators and foam buffing pads to their as-new condition. Der Wunder Wasche is an engineered blend of micro cleaning agents designed to lift, emulsify and suspend waxes, polish residue, oils, proteins, silicones and soil for complete removal in the rinse water.

The Der Wunder Wasche formula cleans without bleach and softens through natural fiber lifting. With regular use, Der Wunder Washe extends the life of all microfiber textiles and foam pads.

Directions:

Use Der Wunder Wasche in place of your regular wash detergent. Der Wunder Wasche is highly concentrated. Use 1 ounce for small loads and 2 ounces for heavy loads. Do not use with bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash in warm water and rinse in cold.

16 oz. Bottle.

SON-550 $9.99

whats wrong with persil? It's much cheaper!

Because Daz works better :lol:

All of ours even the Sonus pads go in the washing machine along with a generous scoop of washing powder -but definately NO fabric conditioner as that messes up the absorbtion qualities :winky:

All of ours even the Sonus pads go in the washing machine along with a generous scoop of washing powder -but definately NO fabric conditioner as that messes up the absorbtion qualities :winky:

:lol: what do I know...I can't even open the machine door... :lol:

Mind you I still prefer a new/clean sponge wrapped in microfibre...the muck/grit is easily removed in a clean filled bucket. Washmitts hold too much rubbish (or the ones I have do) for my liking.

:lol: what do I know...I can't even open the machine door... :lol:

Mind you I still prefer a new/clean sponge wrapped in microfibre...the muck/grit is easily removed in a clean filled bucket. Washmitts hold too much rubbish (or the ones I have do) for my liking.

i take it you wash the microfibre surrounding the sponge in the bucket and the dirt comes off easily???

Yep. I managed to get some sponges with Microfibres sewn on from a pound shop...bought 5 (all that they had).

The thing is that you can get all anoraky :ph34r: about this...and I'm trying hard not to... :lol:

the point is that you do all this, and then some spanker comes and dings your doors!!!!

Or the local birds (feathered variety) decide to do a bit of bomb dropping practice :crybaby: