Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Burglary!

Mr Morse

Got back home to watch the second half........saw that the front door was open! :ohmy:

The lock had been forced.....

Stole a 32" plasma TV, my work laptop (more importantly the data it contained), Mrs M's laptop and a digital camera. Loads of other valuable stuff wasn't touched, so it looks like they were in and out in 2 mins.

Only been in this house 6 weeks. This is the 3rd time in 3 years, although the first two were attempts.

If I ever catch one of them! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

:o

really sorry to hear about this mike!!! seems like a real nice neighbourhood aswell mate!! in broad daylight aswell!!

if you do ever find the scrotes then give me a holla.....i'll give ya a hand 'dealing' with them!!!

I have a good idea who was responsible......

There's a lowlife estate down the road and every evening a group of toerags hang around at the end of the road where the council have thoughtfully placed a nice bench. They hang around drinking cider and smoking weed and generally working towards an ASBO. I was actually planning on paying the police a visit tomorrow to voice my concerns!

Also tuns out that the house two up from me was burgled only 3 weeks ago.......they were in his house all night and helped themselves to pretty much all they wanted. :sick:

why don't we turn the mini-meet into a chav intimidation evening, would be great fun :D :winky:

when i was in the shell petrol station, near ur place, a group of chavvy youths walked in and started making a general nuisance of themselves. it wasn't until me and some other random bloke 'kindly' :winky: told them to move on, that they did.

seriously though, maybe its about time the community approached the police about these lot??

...and also invest in serious door?

I used to have a small notice in visible window that said

'Notice to Police, Firemen etc. In case of emergency, don't enter without guidance. Poisonous snakes inside'

Worth putting doubt into their heads?

Sorry you had trouble mate. Feel for ya!

Get an internet cam that links straight to a site and stores info.

I hope it would never be required though.

Devastated for you Mike.............And the Government says burglary is coming down........Pull the other one

Don't beleive what you read in the papers ......... all they do is play with the figures ! trust me !

sorry to hear that Mike ............ really pisses me off when this happens !! :tsktsk: :angry:

yeah it is a shame.

Evn worse the fact that even if they do get caught they get a 2p fine and a finger wagging from the judge!

capital punishment is the way forward

Steal once lose a finger, and carry one. Certainly makes it harder for them to nick anything again.

Really sorry to hear this, the fact that they left the media box behind just shows how stupid they were

These idiots need to be punished the only way they actually recognise - serious physical pain...... :angry:

Really sorry to hear this, the fact that they left the media box behind just shows how stupid they were

These idiots need to be punished the only way they actually recognise - serious physical pain...... :angry:

That'll mean they'll have a harder time shifting it, so the cops might have a better chance of nicking any "usual suspects" with the screen still in their possession.

CCTV's the way to go, Mike. Cheap Dell PC (they're VERY quiet), big hard drive, cheap CCTV card off eBay, couple of cameras (make sure they can see well in the dark) and you're away. If local planning bods don't like cameras going up on the house, f**k 'em. It's your house.

Gutting though, if you caught them in the house you'd stamp their heads into mush! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Got a rounders bat behind my front door (with ball of course) plus a Stillson wrench upstairs, in case of trouble.

Have any spare keys been taken? For the house OR the cars? Scenes-Of-Crime Officer been around dusting yet?

Yep, scenes of crime officer came round but as the door and most of the furniture they'd moved is wooden, no fingerprints.

I'll have a look at some CCTV options. Now that the toerags have seen what else is in the house they may well fancy another visit.