Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

daffy

Just wanted to make my first post and where else would be best to say a BIG HELLO to everyone at LOC but here?! so....... HELLO!

Been a 'guest' for quite a while now and may I say how helpful and informative LOC is! I've just changed my pads myself, of course, with the help of LOC knowledgebase. I can't thank you guys enough.

Just wanted to make my first post and where else would be best to say a BIG HELLO to everyone at LOC but here?! so....... HELLO!

Been a 'guest' for quite a while now and may I say how helpful and informative LOC is! I've just changed my pads myself, of course, with the help of LOC knowledgebase. I can't thank you guys enough.

Such a small HELLO... Try:

HELLO!

:winky:

Pretty straight forwards changing pads hey? What pads you get and where from? I gotta do mine soon as well :)

Welcom to LOC anyway!

D.

Thanks fot the hellos! :lol:

@ derekyau: Yeah man very easy to fit, i just did the fronts. I went for the Mintex pads and I must say I am very pleased with it.

Here's what my car's like at the moment. Just got the wheels, lowering springs up next...... i hope. :unsure:

29409488637674l.jpg

Welcome to LOC. :D Not many white IS's on here I don't think, nice motor matey.

thanks Kazi. yeah I haven't seen any other white IS's on the roads myself, so I must admit I'm quite pleased as I don't need a repaint for my car to be a bit out of the ordinary. :winky:

another white IS owner.....great choice in car there mate :winky: :D

best colour by far :winky:

look sweet with tints :whistling: B)

Cheers man! I see you got a white one too. really nice! yeah was thinking about tinting the car, but priority at the moment is to lower it. one step at a time. :winky: