Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Johnny-_-

I have spoken with the sellar who will sell the car for £7,000 the slight scratch will cost £300 to be fixed by Lexus Newcastle. Also will get it serviced approx £170, then I will be selling the aftermarket alloys and the originals, to aid the purchase of some brand new ones.

Hopefully we be viewing the car this weekend in London and all will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...
I have found a IS 200 on Autotrader with the following as the description "2000 LEXUS IS 2.0 SE 4dr Auto Saloon, 28,500 miles, Metallic Charcoal, ABS, Air con, Alarm, 17"Alloy wheels + original 16" alloys & tyres,leather & suede cream int, heated seats, electric seats, cruise control, great conditon, tinted windows, low mileage. lady owner, 1 yr MOT, TAX, FSH. A head turner! Will consider sensible offers.Quick sale needed, hence new lower price!. £7,400. ono

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_...kcarsearch_full

There is some rust on the passenger wheel arch after a small scratch in a supermarket carpark, also the CD player doesn't work, but apart from that the lady say's it is in perfect order. She will also be fitting new pads all round before selling.

She has mentioned it was imported from Singapore does this mean it is the Altezza? Please could someone tell me this sounds dodgy or is a bargin?

Thanks

John

Well I am now the owner of an IS200 at last!!! (I think it it's an Altezza as imported from Sinagpore????)

It is the one that is detailed above however I did manage to come out with an absolute bargin, as I drove away only handing over £6,700 cash :)

There is some slight damage to the paint work only that will cost £350 to be fixed plus a 30k service £170, so I am a happy chappie right now. Once she has been into Lexus for some TLC I will post up some pics.

Hi, I'm new here! I'm still waiting to get my lexus, but I came here to get some more knowledge about Lexus and what Lexus to buy. At the moment I'm considering to by an IS200. I have been interested in Toyotas all my life, at the moment I own a 1967 Corona which is a museum car and a 1981 Celica, which is an american model and a bit of a project right now. I also have a 2003 Corolla which is a bit of a tuning but I'm planning on changing it to an automatic Lexus.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links