Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aristo V3.0 Tt Prices

the_wiley

Hi

It all depends on condition, service history since imported, how much mot and tax, if any mods have been done to it, ect... i have seen these cars range from £2000 upto £10,000 fully modded, So you need to be a bit more specific

Hi,

Have a Good Look through the Aristo/GS300 section on this site on what to look for when buying ;)

If you have to replace any upper or lower wishbones etc etc on the front say for the MOT it could cost as much a £1000 :ohmy:

Good Luck with buying your new car.

Chips..

Nice looking Mk1 on Autotrader now for £2495 with 65k miles and full leather - bargain if you ask me. Saw a Mk2 on eBay that didn't sell, even at £4500, in good condition and with reasonable mileage.

Edited to add: It's not the silver one on Autotrader with the black wheels is it? If it is, it's a bit overpriced at near enough £5k.

Nice looking Mk1 on Autotrader now for £2495 with 65k miles and full leather - bargain if you ask me. Saw a Mk2 on eBay that didn't sell, even at £4500, in good condition and with reasonable mileage.

Edited to add: It's not the silver one on Autotrader with the black wheels is it? If it is, it's a bit overpriced at near enough £5k.

Thats a non turbo. That one on eBay was also the non turbo. I am pretty sure that all the MK1s' on Autotrader apart from the one with the black wheels are normally aspirated. A 92 Aristo TT went for £3700 only about a month back on eBay & that did not have leather. It is like ahhh__aristo said "an objects value is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it"

Thats a non turbo. That one on ebay was also the non turbo. I am pretty sure that all the MK1s' on Autotrader apart from the one with the black wheels are normally aspirated. A 92 Aristo TT went for £3700 only about a month back on ebay & that did not have leather. It is like ahhh__aristo said "an objects value is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it"

Ah, well spotted, my mistake. I'm sure you'll love it!