Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

can any one out there with a mk1 300 sport take some piccies for me please, ive just noticed im missing "sport" decals from all over, ive just got 2 in rear windows is there any on the front, rear side or where ever

so i can buy some, ta

Steve,

honest its a sport :)

can any one out there with a mk1 300 sport take some piccies for me please, ive just noticed im missing "sport" decals from all over, ive just got 2 in rear windows is there any on the front, rear side or where ever

so i can buy some, ta

Steve,

mine only has in rear quarterlight windows. not seen any other badging on other sports. you can tell its sport by spoiler and wheels

dave

so i can buy some, ta

Steve,

As has been mentioned just sport decals in rear quarterlights and sport decal on lower lip of front bumper on r/h side. The bumper decal is almost impossible to source and Lexus have stopped stocking it.

If you can get a good pic and size it a good sign company that does car graphics should be able to do one for you.

Hope this helps.

thanks lads, i thought mine had been sprayed at some point in its life and they had not put badges on, like i said saw one in leeds with more badges on than mine thought theres was the norm

Steve