Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello each,

A week last Friday I received a recorded delivery letter from Lexus advising me that there is a fault with these seat belts; the following day we were off for a short break to France ( one week). I rang my dealer in Hallow, Worcestershire, who said it's not a major problem we can change the belts during the week of your return. Today in it went and an Hour and a half later it was done, as was checks on all systems, the car was cleaned outside, vacuumed inside, alloys gleaming: £20.00 of petrol and a bottle of champers.

My GS300 returned 33mpg on the return trip, 36 outward held up inward on the M25.

All round first class service from the dealer and the car is magic, the car is three and a half Months old.

Well satisfied

Mike

Hello each,

A week last Friday I received a recorded delivery letter from Lexus advising me that there is a fault with these seat belts; the following day we were off for a short break to France ( one week). I rang my dealer in Hallow, Worcestershire, who said it's not a major problem we can change the belts during the week of your return. Today in it went and an Hour and a half later it was done, as was checks on all systems, the car was cleaned outside, vacuumed inside, alloys gleaming: £20.00 of petrol and a bottle of champers.

My GS300 returned 33mpg on the return trip, 36 outward held up inward on the M25.

All round first class service from the dealer and the car is magic, the car is three and a half Months old.

Well satisfied

Mike

Mike,

Didn't realise the seat belt recall extended beyond the IS250/220d. Same sub-supplier presumably.