Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Styling Kit.

First of all is there more than one style of styling kit? I ask this because i used to have the kit on my first Lex but ive seen a few newer cars on eBay that say styiling kit but they look differant to the one i had, especially the rear valance.

Can anyone supply me with part numbers for the older kit and possibly pics to clarify its the correct one. and last but not least when you buy a styling kit from a lexus dealer is it possible to buy them prepainted to the colour of your car? if so will the part numbers be differant? Strathcaron blue is the colour of my car. Thanks in advance for any help given.

First of all is there more than one style of styling kit? I ask this because i used to have the kit on my first Lex but ive seen a few newer cars on ebay that say styiling kit but they look differant to the one i had, especially the rear valance.

Can anyone supply me with part numbers for the older kit and possibly pics to clarify its the correct one. and last but not least when you buy a styling kit from a lexus dealer is it possible to buy them prepainted to the colour of your car? if so will the part numbers be differant? Strathcaron blue is the colour of my car. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Yeah. The ones you buy from lexus dealers. I don't want no ill fitting fibreglass rubbish.

A proper aftermarket kit will most likely still be plastic and should be a great fit. Its normally copies that are fibreglass. There are loads and loads of different kits available.

Lexus supply TRD front / rear lips and also side skirts.. They also supply TTE front bumper and the TTE rear lip.

They come unpainted

Have look at Chris.S thread HERE He might be able to help you out

A proper aftermarket kit will most likely still be plastic and should be a great fit. Its normally copies that are fibreglass. There are loads and loads of different kits available.

Lexus supply TRD front / rear lips and also side skirts.. They also supply TTE front bumper and the TTE rear lip.

They come unpainted

Have look at Chris.S thread HERE He might be able to help you out

Thanx ad77. Just what i was looking for ;)