Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upgrade Audio ?

i have a is200 and want to upgrade the speakers as i want a bit more bass is there any tips n what to change and how to

also im after a positive negitive and ignition switch feed for my handsfree kit where is the easyest place to pick them up from

any help would be great

i have a is200 and want to upgrade the speakers as i want a bit more bass is there any tips n what to change and how to

also im after a positive negitive and ignition switch feed for my handsfree kit where is the easyest place to pick them up from

any help would be great

front door speakers pretty easy but the rear ones are a bit of a pain as the 6x9s have a 4ohm speaker and a 2ohm one. Ones for the tweeker and ones for the speaker, if uve got the sport or SE i think ull have a amp as well.

Could just rig up another amp and a sub ??

Hi

The easiest way to do it would be to disconnet the sub part of the 6x9's & use this as a high level feed for an amp, you'll need an amp that can take a high level input, then just connect this as normal to sub or two.

The sound quality will be as good & as loud as the equipment that you use, although I have used this method many moons ago in an older car & found that you get a lot of noise, like a whine coming through, I think from the alternator, not sure how this would be on the Lex.

Hope this is of some use to you.

Stuart

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links