Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forged Internals

Hi mates!

Is somebody interested in forged internals?

PM me if you are.

This set is reserved for somebody, but I can get another one. ;)

IMAG1162.JPG

IMAG1163.JPG

IMAG1164.JPG

IMAG1165.JPG

IMAG1166.JPG

IMAG1167.JPG

(Somebody should explain why the same thread got deleted, and why) :huh:

This should be just a thread where people can tell me if they're also interested in getting

those internals, then I can get another couple of rods/piston sets for you.

So tell me, if somebody is intersted in forged internals, then write a PM to me.

Tell me what you want and I give you a price then.

Those internals on the pics are already reserved for a mate, but I can get same internals again if you like.

:)

This should be just a thread where people can tell me if they're also interested in getting

those internals, then I can get another couple of rods/piston sets for you.

So tell me, if somebody is intersted in forged internals, then write a PM to me.

Tell me what you want and I give you a price then.

Those internals on the pics are already reserved for a mate, but I can get same internals again if you like.

:)

So is this a group buy you are offering to organise? or is it you have found a good supplier, if so why not just say... "I got these from xxx and there great... contact them at XYZ"...

Currently sounds like a non-gold advert to me! which considering it could be in direct competition with authorised traders on the site, might be why is dissapeared before...

I have no axe to grind about this, but if this is genuinly to help the community then you might want to re-word it all or make it clearer as to what you are (or are not) offering before it gets pulled again! :)

So is this a group buy you are offering to organise?

Here we go. :winky:

And I also don't see any reason why threads like this must be deleted, when somebody has the chance to organize stuff for people who are looking for something like that for long long time. :huh:

(Hope this was correct saying.... help me learning English mates :blush: )

• 3 weeks later...

sorry but lacint the technical know how etc but what would you be expecting if these were fitted, and how much are you looking for them. considering getting more ponnies under the bonnet so i'm open for anything sensible lol. cheers.

jay

considering getting more ponnies under the bonnet so i'm open for anything sensible lol. cheers.

jay

For what else then?!? ;)

Of course for more BHP and not just for looking good in the block. :lol:

Is somebody interested in internals now?

Internals arrived in America at the manufacturer ready for making process.

I planned to get 3-4 sets anyway, cause I thought people would want some, cause it was always interesting to get internals, but it seems nobody is interested so I would stop process then and get the 1 set back and that's it.

If somebody wants some, gimme a PM.

;)

• 5 months later...

Hi mates!

Is somebody interested in forged internals?

PM me if you are.

hey mate i'm from austraila. i was just wondering if you can still get the internals for is200 (1gfe).if you can how much are they? please help

I don't think anymore were made as nobody was interested at the time. The internals that were made are now in my engine.