Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Windscreen, How Much?

they are proper expensives if u have to pay for them outright! round about £550 for one with the heated strips in it!

luckily covered on my insurance up to £500 so only had to fork out an extra 50 :)

£160+ sounds fine to me.

I have a new one on my list of refurbishments later this year. Those M25 roadworks certainly put a spread of tiny chips all over mine. Not that you would notice until close up, much like the bonnet & bumper :crying:

• 3 years later...

Just a thought,

There is evidence that the screens on 200/300's can leak in the corner and mess up the electrics...search on here for more....suggest you have a word with the fitter and ask him/her to especially careful as it is a known problem.

Cheers !

Any idea where to look for one that cheap? i contacted autoglass and they've quoted me £900 PLUS!!!!

Guess the price has gone up over the last 4 years lol.

Getting mine replaced next week on insurance due stone chip. Autoglass reckoned £550 for the windscreen.

Any idea where to look for one that cheap? i contacted autoglass and they've quoted me £900 PLUS!!!!

Guess the price has gone up over the last 4 years lol.

Getting mine replaced next week on insurance due stone chip. Autoglass reckoned £550 for the windscreen.

£589 they quoted me, independant companys localy i found cheapest was £290 fitted, although i paid £68 through my insurance although my insurance freeze you r no claims :offtopic: