Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Headlights Venom Is 200

yasar31

Hi peeps

Looking to buy these venom smoked headlights they have come of an IS200 04 model. The guy that's selling them says they don't fit his IS200 as the lights r a bit more curved near the wings. He says the a guy at lexus said they will fit an import.

Anyone had these headlights b4. Or does any1 know if they will fit an Altezza RS200?

Cheers

Altezza RS200 and IS200 have the exact same headlight assembly.

So any headlight that fits an IS200 will fit the RS200 (and vice versa).

The only one that does not fit without some "tampering" is the headlight from the IS300. These will not fit the IS200 or the RS200 out of the box.

That said, I have not seen or used this "venom" headlight. The fitting may be off because of how it was designed/manufactured.

I know which ones your talking about, off eBay. They won't fit.

I believe the later spec lights on the IS200 (with HIDs) were same as IS300 lights.

• 3 months later...
but they will fit with a few mm's of trimming on the inner wing...2 min job

Hey guys.

--New to this club.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How easy is it to remove the orange turn signal line on the factory Altezza headlight?

Is there a thread with pics showing step by step? --I could not find.

2) Has anyone tried fitting an IS300 headlight with HID to an Altezza? I've seen many on sale on eBay in the US and have been tempted to buy and try. If you can get the headlight to fit, will the HID wiring work assuming the headlight comes with the ballast?

Thanks in advance!

Hey mate, welcome to the club...

Why don't you just get a set of after-market HID kits? I fitted a set to mine, works a treat & looks savage! :D

http://www.hid-lights.com is where I got mine, GP Thunder are probably the best value for money ones ;)

Thanks for the response.

I've considered the aftermarket HIDs was but was told the reflector on the stock housing would not reflect the HID beam properly. Do you have any issues with yours?

Also, if I keep my original headlight, how easy is it to remove the orange turn signal reflector lense?

Thanks.

Monster-Mat,

Did you have any fitment or wiring issues with fitting the IS300 headlights in the Altezza?

Hey mate, welcome to the club...

Why don't you just get a set of after-market HID kits? I fitted a set to mine, works a treat & looks savage! :D

http://www.hid-lights.com is where I got mine, GP Thunder are probably the best value for money ones ;)

Thanks for the response.

I've considered the aftermarket HIDs was but was told the reflector on the stock housing would not reflect the HID beam properly. Do you have any issues with yours?

Also, if I keep my original headlight, how easy is it to remove the orange turn signal reflector lense?

Thanks.

Monster-Mat,

Did you have any fitment or wiring issues with fitting the IS300 headlights in the Altezza?

No mate, no problems at all. Beams are focused perfectly (I think) lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links