Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone

I am still about for those that remember me from having the RX300 SE-L. Now own a Toyota amazon but seriously thinking about comming back to Lexus.

The model I am looking at is the RX350SE ( What car mag also recommends this version), would have gone for the SE-L but to be honest I don't think the higher spec model is worth it, especially after the suspension sensor problems I had with the 300 SE-L.

What I was wondering if anyone here owns a RX350 hopefully having owned the RX300 previously and what their opinion of the new model is.

Realspeed

Hi everyone

I am still about for those that remember me from having the RX300 SE-L. Now own a Toyota Amazon but seriously thinking about comming back to Lexus.

The model I am looking at is the RX350SE ( What car mag also recommends this version), would have gone for the SE-L but to be honest I don't think the higher spec model is worth it, especially after the suspension sensor problems I had with the 300 SE-L.

What I was wondering if anyone here owns a RX350 hopefully having owned the RX300 previously and what their opinion of the new model is.

Realspeed

Re: The RX350

I have had a RX400h for a year now. Before that I had a RX300 which was terribly sluggish in comparison. However my car went in for a service yesterday and they gave me a 350 for the day. WOW - It was rapid and a vast improvement on the 300. The power seemed the same as the 400 - I cant give you any idea about the fuel economy as I only had it a day. The only other things I noticed were a/ You can get LW radio on the 300 + 350 but not on the 400 !! and b/ The satnav system was the much improved (and the exisitng one is good). The map layout is much clearer and more modern and the menus are very futuristic. I asked if I could use an upgrade disc and was laughed at at Lexus :-(

Hope this is of some use....

Gazman :zee:

Hi everyone

I am still about for those that remember me from having the RX300 SE-L. Now own a Toyota Amazon but seriously thinking about comming back to Lexus.

Realspeed

Re: The RX350

I have had a RX400h for a year now. Before that I had a RX300 which was terribly sluggish in comparison. However my car went in for a service yesterday and they gave me a 350 for the day. WOW - It was rapid and a vast improvement on the 300. The power seemed the same as the 400 - I cant give you any idea about the fuel economy as I only had it a day. The only other things I noticed were a/ You can get LW radio on the 300 + 350 but not on the 400 !! and b/ The satnav system was the much improved (and the exisitng one is good). The map layout is much clearer and more modern and the menus are very futuristic. I asked if I could use an upgrade disc and was laughed at at Lexus :-(

Hope this is of some use....

Gazman :zee:

I must admit I might have been tempted to copy their DVD that was in the car just to EVALUATE it :)

Nah...probably wouldn't. It is probably copyright :) Congrats on not doing it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links