Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the MkI GS300 Sport does have headlamp washers as standard? Mine has the headlamp washers, motor for the pump (which works when run directly from the battery) and switchgear but doesn't seem to have a relay and what I assume to be the location for the relay in the fuse box is shown with a X on the fuse box map. Also there doesn't seem to be any wires leading to the location where I think the relay should be put.

I could of course just be looking in the wrong location for the relay, I think it unlikely that the car would be fitted with washers, motor and switchgear if the the washers weren't fitted as an option.

Can anyone with a MkI with working headlamps washers let me know the position of the relay within the fuse box?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the MkI GS300 Sport does have headlamp washers as standard? Mine has the headlamp washers, motor for the pump (which works when run directly from the battery) and switchgear but doesn't seem to have a relay and what I assume to be the location for the relay in the fuse box is shown with a X on the fuse box map. Also there doesn't seem to be any wires leading to the location where I think the relay should be put.

I could of course just be looking in the wrong location for the relay, I think it unlikely that the car would be fitted with washers, motor and switchgear if the the washers weren't fitted as an option.

Can anyone with a MkI with working headlamps washers let me know the position of the relay within the fuse box?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Ian

Mine is a 1995 car and has headlamp washers. Apparently you need them with HiD headlights!!

Just ordered my HiD kit from the seller you recommended.

I'll have a look in my manual to see where the relay is, think I have the electrical section.

Hi,

Many thanks,

Ian.

Ian

Mine is a 1995 car and has headlamp washers. Apparently you need them with HiD headlights!!

Just ordered my HiD kit from the seller you recommended.

I'll have a look in my manual to see where the relay is, think I have the electrical section.

Had a look in my manual and all it says in the troubleshooting section is to check switch (wiper stalk) fuse, relay and motor. Relay is just to the right behind the right hand headlight as you view the car from the front face on and seems to be quite close to the motor.

Hope this helps?

Keith