Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres

rhosneigr

Although making regular checks on my tyre pressures since replacing 2 front tyres 10000miles ago I've obviously not been checking for wear and the 30000mile service report showed bad wear on the inner edge of the fronts which means a 4wheel alignment (last done 18 months ago) and some new tyres. I have been looking at the Bridgestone REO50 as replacement for the REO40's now fitted. Has anyone any experience of these as fitted to the older IS. They were fitted as OE to the IS220D that I got as a courtesy car whilst mine was in for its service.

I was'nt keen on the 220D, could not get into the 6 gear box always seemed to be in to high a gear. Maybe its because I'm used to the auto on my IS300.

Any information on the Tyres would be welcomed and also any independent in the Cheshire area doing 4Wheel alignment.

Hello.

I don't know about Bridgestones but i use Goodyear Eagle F1's have done 10,000 miles on them, getting low now due to the hot weather.

Are good tyres will be renewing with the same type, I did know a website where they tested all the tyres and listed pro's and con's, Im sure a Google search will bring something up.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links