Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can I Get Tv And Dvd Put In My Headrests

i've got a is200 99 can i get tv and dvd put in my headrests if so how much should i be looking to pay sick of the kids moaning everywhere we go please help im going mad here cheers guys

Not sure how much to get it fitted properly, I got a twin screen set from Tesco for £140 and now have peace and quiet if we have a long trip and don't have to faff around if we aren't going far as I don't put it in the car. It'll also be still mine when the car gets swapped.

Built in is obviously much nicer but this only takes a couple of mins to fit as I've sorted the wiring out and it sure is cheaper.

Screens your looking around £80 - £120 each, professional fitting around £100 - £150.

Think TV tuners are around £150 these days. Or you can pick up DVD players for as little as £25.

Ive got it all in my car (not tv), just had to get new screen £155 :blink:

Screens your looking around £80 - £120 each, professional fitting around £100 - £150.

Think TV tuners are around £150 these days. Or you can pick up DVD players for as little as £25.

Ive got it all in my car (not tv), just had to get new screen £155 :blink:

I have been looking into Gord, kids eh :tsktsk:

many thx for all replies just wondered ice man what is that power station in the back ground i might be off down stafford way on working soon

Its Rugeley Power Station, just south of Stafford. Cool, would be nice to meet a new face, give a shout when your around.

There are loads of options nowadays to choose from.

Choose wisely, as "you only fit once" if your chosen monitor proves to be unreliable and offer a poor image... then you may be stuck with them if they have been "cut" into your headrest.

When buying a monitor choose one which offers a "6 oclock viewing angle" when buying a dvd, again choose one which is multi region, the latest stuff allows you to also play Mpeg4/Divx, may be worth considering, also has SD/USB readers etc..

As for the installation, you can get 6.5" monitor in your headrest and utilise the hollow shaft's for the cabling...

Consider Digital TV tuner, as they are widely available now for the automotive... look out for diversity so it still works well whilst on the move....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links