Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Monitron Cameras

Just an off topic question.. Around us these cameras are springing up like (poison)mushrooms. Three of them on a one mile stretch of road...and to make matters worse the old limit has been reduced from 50 to 40! If you have not seen them they are on very tall poles (smallr and square) and the format is digital I wonder do they still flash if you are over the limit or are they truly digital

alan

Hi,

There all the Fashion down here in the South West :crybaby:

and like up your way nearly all the roads here have had the speed limits reduced,yet you can turn off the main road which is reduced to 40mph and drive down a local single file road with blind corners and the speed limit is 60mph :lol: wheres the sense in that :rolleyes:

With all the potholes and general poor condition of roads down my way you will be mad to drive fast anyway without fear of damaging your car :D

Chips..

Thanks for the tip-off. I've not seen them around but they're certainly spreading, can't believe they're in Manchester I'll have to be careful.

Time to update the Tom Tom too.

Yep in Manchester :(

I go past some in Harpurhey :angry: