Sign in to follow this  
Alex JB

No Functional Cigarete Lighter?

Hi Folks,

I bought the LS I went to look at :D

Engine trans and all mechanics are perfect. All electrical items work apart from both cigarete lighters!? :tomato:

I looked through my owners manual and had a look in the fuse box but I can't find any fuses gone.

Is there anything else to try? I don't want to have to hack into the wiring somewhere to power my phone sat nav ect.

Cheers.

What model/year vehicle do you have. There may be two fuse boxes, did you look in both footwells?

my one did not work when i got it it was only when i was running wires in the center unit i saw it was not connected put the wires in and then all ok may be worth a look

Hi,

It's a 92 K plare.

You say there are fuse boxes in the foot wells?

I hadn't looked for them, only at the one in the engine bay... seemed a little sparese for the abount of electrical jigerjpokery in the car!

Will look thanks.

Hi,

It's a 92 K plare.

You say there are fuse boxes in the foot wells?

I hadn't looked for them, only at the one in the engine bay... seemed a little sparese for the abount of electrical jigerjpokery in the car!

Will look thanks.

Found the 15 ampfuse that had gone, it was in the driver woor well... all sorted! :D