Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey Strangers

Hi Pete, nice to hear from you :)

Still very chuffed with that big lump of cast iron your colleague ferried over here - please thank her for me if you see her.

RX-Men-8

Hey strangers....

Just passing through, thought i would stop off in here and say Hi to a few folk who remember me......

HI :driving:

Pete

Hi Pete and Tony, it must be the day for passing through.

How the hell are you guy's ?

Well, Im now passing back through again, on the way back to where i came from in the first place before i passed through here on the way to where ive been..... :lol:

Things are great thanks guys.....and yes I will be going to JAE, but only on the Sunday, so I will pop and see you all.

Yes, ive been tinkering with the Zed, but not much...just a straight through true dual DC Sports Exhaust, HKS Racing Suction Kit, Plugs, Carbon Air Diversion Plate, Carbon Engine Cover, Greddy Informeter, brembo Discs and DS2500 Pads....you know, just the basics (thats where it starts :crying: )

zed_side_view.jpg

Ive got myself a Skyline aswell which were playing with just a little.....should be finished for Trax....its basically a road legal (just) track car.....heres a pic of it in the workshop undergoing refit....

June06003.jpg

intercoolerofferred-up.jpg

intercooler.jpg

See you all soon chaps. Take it easy !!