Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdmparts_guru

Rogue

A warning to all out there that may think about making a purchase from this company. I bought a set of V-maxx Springs on the group buy through the LOC forum from this lot. Paid the cash (In January) & when they arrived they did not fit. They had sent four front springs not two front & two back (there is a difference). By the time this was discovered the car was in the garage with the wheels of so I had to buy a different set from my local car shop as I needed the car on the road. So I informed jdm, said I was sending them back & wanted a refund. This was all agreed with Alex (jdmparts_guru !!) & I duly posted them off. This was back at the beginning of May & after a few polite reminders & some assistance from another club member no response. These springs were 95 quid (plus my p & p). So to you all beware, I thought I would be okay buying from a club authorised trader but obviously not. I had hoped to settle this with a refund from Alex but no contact & no refund....I would ask the club to consider removing him from LOC as a trader.

Extremely disappointed. :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Robert

Dam - I've never had a problem with Alex, admit the lead time has been a bit but then I've choosen the water travel rather than air travel due to cost. I know of a few members that have had good dealings.

Shame really, he's a good chap to know.

i have also been trying to sort stuff out with him for the past 9 months, now ive totally given up......at His loss!

i understand he was working in China alot, but thats not a good excuse to fail to communicate to people your already dealing with

i have also been trying to sort stuff out with him for the past 9 months, now ive totally given up......at His loss!

i understand he was working in China alot, but thats not a good excuse to fail to communicate to people your already dealing with

I too have had problems with Alex.

I bought the prototype GS300 Sport grille that Alex was going to produce paid a sizable sum of money got the grille but there was no way to fit it.

At the time Jac114 also got involved and together we tried to come up with a means of fitting the grille and the original was sent back to Alex for modification. That was the last I heard on the matter.

Shame really cos he seemed a decent bloke, I even spoke to hhim on the phone a few times.

Afetr about 2 years I just gave up chasing him and kissed goodbye to my sizable investment in his product development.

Had few dealings with Alex, no problems, even dealt with his brother based in Scotland, no issues.

Sorry to hear of your problems

i've bought items off alex with no probs at all, found him to be fast, reliable and in constant contact. sorry to hear of everyone else's problems.