Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supra Twins

Think it would be a bit of a job IMHO. Prob be a waste of resources.

Do you know the history of the turbos ? they are ceramic and known to fail after 70/80k miles.....

Got some stuff lying about which may interest you...

Think it would be a bit of a job IMHO. Prob be a waste of resources.

Do you know the history of the turbos ? they are ceramic and known to fail after 70/80k miles.....

Got some stuff lying about which may interest you...

they are cheap enough to risk and its just the chance to lay down the basics and have a play. Refurbing the turbo's not a problem either if i can get hold of the parts, i have the technology :D.

At the min i'm not looking to spend 5-6k maybe next year rather than buy something else minds not made up yet :winky:

I was looking for this URL: http://www.clubna-t.com/

The Americans do a lot of turbo conversions on N/A Supras and SC300s, not sure about IS/GS300s.

There are a few "NA-T" Supras on http://www.mkivsupra.net/.

its not about easy its about making it your own :D the sc300 and the n/a supra are the same engine as the GS so it should translate

In an ideal world eventually i will get hold of a 2jz-gte but that has to wait so i want something to play with as i'm getting bored

I was looking for this URL: http://www.clubna-t.com/

The Americans do a lot of turbo conversions on N/A Supras and SC300s, not sure about IS/GS300s.

There are a few "NA-T" Supras on http://www.mkivsupra.net/.

its not about easy its about making it your own :D the sc300 and the n/a supra are the same engine as the GS so it should translate

In an ideal world eventually i will get hold of a 2jz-gte but that has to wait so i want something to play with as i'm getting bored

well i won the turbos anyway at 30 quid i can afford to lose them if needs be plus i'll have spares if anyone ever needs them lol

i hear what you say about being different ! however someone said buy a aristo TT....I'd second that 100% particulary a series 2.....

If i went for a newer motor i would go for the supra, the lex will always be there to play with though. It would make sense to get the base and work from it but wheres the fun in that

Hi,

Myself i find it more fun driving the car,i dont find it much fun nowadays working on them as most of the time nothing goes to plan.

As to getting a Supra Yep there a cool car B) but you could have yourself 2 maybe 3 Aristo for the price of one TT Supra :D

Chips..

Hi,

Myself i find it more fun driving the car,i dont find it much fun nowadays working on them as most of the time nothing goes to plan.

As to getting a Supra Yep there a cool car B) but you could have yourself 2 maybe 3 Aristo for the price of one TT Supra :D

Chips..

I concur..........loads of Supras about...............how many V300 Vertex's...........

Hi,

Chips..

does that mean i could have one aristo with an engine in the front an engine in the boot and one to spare

imagine the horsepower now that would be a project :D

(i'm kidding please don't encourage my stupid ideas)

Hi,

Chips..

does that mean i could have one aristo with an engine in the front an engine in the boot and one to spare

imagine the horsepower now that would be a project :D

(i'm kidding please don't encourage my stupid ideas)

Now theres a Idea and it would be one of a kind for this model car :D

Would that be an Aristo V600 QT? :D

/*thinks of the trouble involved in getting a pair of auto boxes to work in sync - naaaaahh...*/

/*thinks of the trouble involved in getting a pair of auto boxes to work in sync - naaaaahh...*/

nah you get rid of the auto boxes and run them into........ no stop now i said no encouragement

nah you get rid of the auto boxes and run them into........ no stop now i said no encouragement

so what flange fitting does the standard twin turbo's use i can't move for t4 flanges but i dunno what the standard one is anyone any idea.

so what flange fitting does the standard twin turbo's use i can't move for t4 flanges but i dunno what the standard one is anyone any idea.

ok not to worry a few things have resolved themselves as the turbo's turned up today. However theres a bloody big crack in the flange courtesy of DHL who will be getting some shortly

if i get this up and running does it mean i can use the aristo TT downpipes and decats?