Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody Know This Car L333 Cul

Hi all .

Its been a while now , batting for the Honda corner , but i have spyed this tit-bit for sale at a dealer . It is an IS300 in blue and is in cracking condition the sort of condition you would expect somebody from the club to own . Sooooooooo can anybody help me ??? Its L333 CUL .

While i am on the above car has sat-nav , will it be the dvd type or cd rom version ?? Also if the cd player gives up the ghost (As they do) can i use any old stereo (single din size , etc) and still be able to enjoy the navigation or do i have to replace like for like ???

Cheers .

Jon .

Jon,

All the IS300's will have the DVD based sat nav .... with the larger screen.

If you unit packs up and you opt for a single din unit .... you will need another box of tricks that can be purchased from Paul (Fargo) .... this will enable you to then use your sat nav ... with an aftermarket HU.

Cheers.

A up .

Cheers my man ! The is300 i have looked at has the same wheels (18") as yours ! are they lexus ones ? (His has the badges/name on them) + they are unmarked , which ponits to a caring owner !

Jon .

There are lexus wheels that are very similar to mine .... however mine are TTE wheels (toyota team europe) so you could say they were Lexus wheels ............ :D

Go on, you know you want to .......... :whistling:

Found this on RAC website:-

Vehicle details

Manufacturer LEXUS

Model IS 300 AUTO

Body type 4 DOOR SALOON

Colour BLUE

Fuel type PETROL

Date manufactured 08 January 2002

Number of previous owners 4

Last owner change 02 September 2005

Look up another registration

Enter vehicle registrationEnter vehicle registration

L333 CUL

If you buy this car it will have had 5 previous owners, i dont know about everyone else but that would put me off buying a car.

My GS had 5 previous owners when I bought it, didn't put me off, especially when I found out all 5 owners had been LOC members...

So :shutit:

What i said was i dont know about everyone else but i would put me off.

I have just seen this car on Autotrader.

It is really nice and stands out from other IS's.

It is definately worth the money they are asking

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links