Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I can only find one for the twin turbo Aristo. Will it fit my normally aspirated engine? If not, could I adapt it in some way to fit my engine? :duh:

try the injen kits i have one on my GS

I can only find one for the twin turbo Aristo. Will it fit my normally aspirated engine? If not, could I adapt it in some way to fit my engine? :duh:

try the injen kits i have one on my GS

Cheers dude..

:tsktsk: I bought it anyway..it's a bloody bargain (150 notes including p&p), and looking at the pictures of the factory cold air pipe on the GS and the Aristo Twin Turbo, there doesn't seem to be any difference..shall keep you posted!!

Hey Pimp.....howyadoin'.

I thought you'd have got one organised when you were in the 'good ole US of A' :winky:

There's a company in Scotland called 'freeflow' who would have custom made one for you for about 120 notes. The owner was trying to buy my Lexus before I stepped in and he got another one. I know he made one up for himself so reckon he'd make a good job of it.

What goodies did you bring back then?????? I see you got interior blue lights. I ordered some off fleabay (from Germany) for about a fiver. Dunno what they're like yet. I get home next week though so will soon find out. :offtopic:

ATB,

Andy

Hey Pimp.....howyadoin'.

I thought you'd have got one organised when you were in the 'good ole US of A' :winky:

There's a company in Scotland called 'freeflow' who would have custom made one for you for about 120 notes. The owner was trying to buy my Lexus before I stepped in and he got another one. I know he made one up for himself so reckon he'd make a good job of it.

What goodies did you bring back then?????? I see you got interior blue lights. I ordered some off fleabay (from Germany) for about a fiver. Dunno what they're like yet. I get home next week though so will soon find out. :offtopic:

ATB,

Andy

I was looking at Injen or Weapon-R intakes over there, but didn't go for them in the end. The Blitz was 50% off, so will go well with my new exhausts. :shifty:

Well, if the Blitz one doesn't fit, I'll get the number off ya for freeflow.

I got a weathershield car cover, SS brake lines, Daizen polyurethane anti-roll bar bushes, and TRD silencers. Interior blue lights for just a fiver - that seems very cheap. Are they LEDs?

Oh, on my next trip, I'm hoping to get Tein coilovers and EDFC..only 700 quid out there! :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links