Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bugatti Veyron

Damer

Just seen a Bugatti Veyron in an alleyway in Manchester, no really I did!

Two tone silver and grey, reg B1 (only plate at the back though). Guy was trying to get it into a basement car park but he failed.

It was an awesome looking machine.

I am lucky I work in Monaco :D so I see them on a regular basis along with every other supercar made :P

But to see one where you did, very rare I would think.

what do you work as?

i want to work in monaco :P

i finnish uni next year, drop me a pm so i can come work out there :hehe:

Two tone silver and grey, reg B1 (only plate at the back though). Guy was trying to get it into a basement car park but he failed.

ah! so you spotted me

cheers

you should have come and said hello

:lol::lol::lol:

ah! so you spotted me

cheers

you should have come and said hello

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha! ha!

It was funny watching the guy drive it. He looked a nervous wreck. Reversed up the alley almost hit an old Fiesta coming the other way. Then a 300 point turn to try and get it into basement before giving up 'cos to was about to ground and or hit the side walls :crying: There was another guy guiding him as well.

Was later spotted around Spring Gardens in Manchester.

Have you been to Spec Savers recently?? :lol:

Seems highly doubtful that their would be one in a alleyway in Manchester, but then in my local area (Rochdale) I have seen Masaratti and a Lamboghini Murchilargo (sp?) and the odd Ferrari so its possible I suppose.

Keep seeing a Red S-line 2006 Audi RS4 too. But don't know if it is a real RS4 or just badged up as one!

Have you been to Spec Savers recently?? :lol:

Seems highly doubtful that their would be one in a alleyway in Manchester, but then in my local area (Rochdale) I have seen Masaratti and a Lamboghini Murchilargo (sp?) and the odd Ferrari so its possible I suppose.

Keep seeing a Red S-line 2006 Audi RS4 too. But don't know if it is a real RS4 or just badged up as one!

It really was a Veyron. Was getting loads of attention, everyone who passed the alley went "Is that a Bugatti?" and took a double take.

Where their any Speed bumps near by? :lol:

Am I right? The Buggatti costs £840,000?? :excl: You have to be approved by Buggatti before you can own one I remember reading ages ago.

It wasn't a Footballer was it? ;)

Dunno who was inside it but they were trying to get it into the basement of York House, Fountain Street/York Street via the basement enterance on West Mosley Street.

Yes I think they are £800k plus and a Plate of B1 that must be a few bob.

I know Daivd Beckham Ordered one it wasnt getting dropped off for him for after the world cup was it.

Theres a guy down in brighton whos got a Enzo and has ordered the veyron hes also got a lambo and i think the F430

the family that live accross the road from me tried to get their hands on one, no chance!

instead they have to put up with a murcialago, gallardo and and m3 all in black

absolute madness

• 1 month later...