Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

International Ordering Help

mAtRiXrIpOfF

:offtopic: sorry but why is this in the "Altezza" section???

Lextasy don't ship to the uk as far as i know but TDi are supposed to be able to get what you need from them....

L-tuned are another...

Most of the USA stuff is for the IS300, there are some differences depending on what you're looking for...

Lextasy don't ship to the uk as far as i know but TDi are supposed to be able to get what you need from them....

L-tuned are another...

Most of the USA stuff is for the IS300, there are some differences depending on what you're looking for...

whats the website for tdi and will is300 stuff be compatible with my is200?

cheers,

L-tuned are another...

cheers,

Depends what parts you are after. Remember the US IS300 is RHD plus they also have additional safety related features that EU spec vehicles don't.

Don't touch Lextasy with a 10 foot pole..... :blink:

You best bet is L-tuned parts. Expensive, but the genuine article.

Depends what parts you are after. Remember the US IS300 is RHD plus they also have additional safety related features that EU spec vehicles don't.

Think that should be USA = Left hand drive, Mike :P

TDi home site not cheap :whistling:

Think that should be USA = Left hand drive, Mike :P

TDi home site not cheap :whistling:

:duh: been a long day with not much sleep!

L-tuned are another...

cheers,

im after lowering springs and a spoiler. will they work if i import them from usa for my is200?

l tuned site not working! :o

that tdi site is uk not USA. no wonder its expensive!

IS300 lowering springs when fitted to an IS200 will give a firmer ride due to the higher compression rating for the heavier car. But they'll fit alright.

Careful with spoilers & bodykit parts, some will fit the EU spec IS200, others won't.

IS300 lowering springs when fitted to an IS200 will give a firmer ride due to the higher compression rating for the heavier car. But they'll fit alright.

Careful with spoilers & bodykit parts, some will fit the EU spec IS200, others won't.

what is the best websites with is300 springs that ship to the uk?

what is the best websites with is300 springs that ship to the uk?

There's a whole bunch of them post up on US eBay.......just look out for the well known brands - Tein, Eibach, P.I., Whiteline, Spax etc. Watch out for rip-off shipping prices though.

These Tein springs are top quality, even with the $200 shipping :blink: . I've bought stuff from this guy before:

Tein Springs

Edited by Mr Morse

I have used www.lexus-parts.com and www.l-tunedparts.com

Both are really good on prices, best if you call them on the phone to check prices and stock. I just managed to get L-tuned silencers for 140 quid!

im after lowering springs and a spoiler. will they work if i import them from usa for my is200?

whats so great about parts from the USA :blink: why do you not buy from the UK at least you know they will fit then, and if they don't you have more chance of getting something done about it if the parts don't fit

have you tried ask members on here if they have any springs and a spoiler

or does it have to be new

whats so great about parts from the USA :blink: why do you not buy from the UK at least you know they will fit then, and if they don't you have more chance of getting something done about it if the parts don't fit

have you tried ask members on here if they have any springs and a spoiler

or does it have to be new

But if he wants IS300 springs, they're gonna be a rare as rocking horse pooh in the UK :winky:

Nope, they don't have IS200s in the US, just the 300.

Well, the main reason ppl buy parts from Japan or USA is that they are usually cheaper, and you have a wider range of stuff to choose from.

would explain why you could only buy IS300 springs as they don't have the 200

so does mAtRiXrIpOfF want IS300 lower springs or just lowering springs (get my drift)

I refer you to my earlier post.......due to the heavier weight of the IS300, the springs have a higher compression factor, therefore fitting these to an IS200 will give a firmer ride

where both making different point's Mike, I have no problem in what you've said it makes perfect sense,

all I'm saying is do they have to be IS300 lowering springs which would be much easier to get in the USA, as you said "they're gonna be a rare as rocking horse pooh in the UK"

or can they be any lowering spring for IS200

like I said earlier

" have you tried ask members on here if they have any springs and a spoiler

or does it have to be new "