Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Art Of Supercars

Hando

Mate of mine is a member of Damon Hill's rent-a-supercar club: P1. He has kindly got me a ticket to the dinner described below tomorrow - I'll be taking my camera and posting up some up'close'an'personal shots of the cars on offer. Should be a blast and I'm v. excited - just thought I'd share...

"P1 is very pleased to announce participation in a unique four-day supercar event this July, and would like to draw your attention to a very appropriately themed dinner on the first evening…

Salon Privé is the unique luxury and supercar show making its debut this year in the spectacular grounds of The Hurlingham Club. The event features a garden party in the grounds by day with events in the club itself each evening. Cars on show will include amongst others the Bugatti Veyron, Koenigsegg’s CCX, Spyker C8 and two cars P1 members can look forward to driving later this year - Bentley's convertible GTC and the Ferrari 599 GTB.

Looking at the programme for the event, we felt that the black-tie dinner on the evening of Thursday 11th July entitled ‘The Art of Supercars’ would be of particular interest to P1 members. Hosted by Top Gear’s James May with tables set amongst the supercars on display, the dinner will be rounded off by guest speaker Peter Stevens - designer of the McLaren F1, a performance by opera divas Elysium and a nightclub until 1:00am."

If anyone wants close up shots of any aspect of the the above cars (for whatever reason) let me know before tomorrow eve and I'll do my best.

h

Ouch - my head hurts. Here's a whole load of photos of the night - unfortunately my camera is rubbish and as the night went on both the photos and me got a bit blurry :blush:

Highlights of the evening were the ferrari 599, crazy a$$ maybach concept, new alfa and the veyron.

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

more:

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

and more...

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

What is the red car 11 pics up from this?...

It's after the lime car, and before the orange one, I can tell my supercar knowledge is impressing you all..

I want one..lol

It's after the lime car, and before the orange one, I can tell my supercar knowledge is impressing you all..

I want one..lol

First time i've seen one too......

link to info on that car ----> Here

:)

I want one..lol

First time i've seen one too......

link to info on that car ----> Here

:)

Thanks for the link 340k better start saving my pocket money and driving the lex more sensible to get that MPG up to save the pennys ;)

Hi,

Thanks for taking the trouble of posting up the pictures :)

Some great cars there,it seems alot of the last pictures dont seem to be working on my computer.

Note..theres always some TIT who manages to get infront of the camera :D :D

Chips..

Jaegermeister, that's just for winners, as SteveAudioX will testify!

Supercars are ace, wish I could afford one, for now I just have to make do with my mates cars, nice 997 turbo, and the other week he walked into the local Ferrario dealer in his scruffs and ordered two 430's - don't think they say that one coming!

Kind of makes you feel silly when we're just playing with cars that these things are coming out of the factory with crazy pwer levesl - there aren't many cars in the club that could compete with these, maybe Mat and Rob Jonk, not sure of many other cars that are pushing out the power levels needed now that Dangerous Brain got rid of his Aristo again!