Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Want to paint my calipers but which colour????????? :duh:

Car is Dark Green Mk1 Gs300 Sport

Idea's please

Noticed few of you have used Hammerite is this really ok to use???????

Thoughts are:-

Red- Black Badge

Black- Gold Badge

Green(hammerite)- Gold Badge

Any of you with pictures would be great.

Thanks for your help. B)

White with black graphic.

Best to use the high temp paint, available from Halfrauds for a tenner. Overcoating time is about 15 mins and do 3 coats. I never done any prep at all and is still looking good.

Also if possible, get the car up on a ramp (speaking from experience :winky: ) or calipers off.

Andy

White with black graphic.

Best to use the high temp paint, available from Halfrauds for a tenner. Overcoating time is about 15 mins and do 3 coats. I never done any prep at all and is still looking good.

Also if possible, get the car up on a ramp (speaking from experience :winky: ) or calipers off.

Andy

Cheers Andy

Is it a spray you use or Paint?

Used those proper kits on my last car but it was hard work and 3 days before being able to use the car. :tsktsk:

Not sure about white and black but i'll give it some thought. :unsure:

Regards Craig

i have red with white logos on my IS, i used the hammerite and have had no problems with it.

IMHO i would rather paint rather than the spray if you intend to do the callipers while still fitted to the car.

i painted mine by hand and left the callipers on just for the record.

i jvae red with while logos on my IS, i used the hammerite and have had no problems with it.

IMHO i would rather paint rather than the spray if you intend to do the callipers while still fitted to the car.

i painted mine by hand and left the callipers on just for the record.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links