Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Post

Thanks for that but was looking for the figers for the camber and toe,This is because i was having the geo done this morning and wanted to check what they were setting it at.Iv had it done now and all looks well :) on paper all boxes are green but still would be good to check, just for peace of mind.Also i thought that the price was good at £58.

Thanks for that but was looking for the figers for the camber and toe,This is because i was having the geo done this morning and wanted to check what they were setting it at.Iv had it done now and all looks well :) on paper all boxes are green but still would be good to check, just for peace of mind.Also i thought that the price was good at £58.

Please do post the final settings..... make sure the Castor is measured and you receive a full print out.

£58 seems very cheap, i hope it's not just Lazar Alignment.... just stay wise :shifty:

yes caster was checked -0 22 left and -0 05 right and after it was 0 04 left and 0 03 right if that means any thing 58 was full geo and a check is free only have to pay if it needs it.but this is wales so may be thats why its cheap baaahh. :P :tomato:

yes caster was checked -0 22 left and -0 05 right and after it was 0 04 left and 0 03 right if that means any thing 58 was full geo and a check is free only have to pay if it needs it.but this is wales so may be thats why its cheap baaahh. :P :tomato:

That's wrong can you check again....

The caster (American spelling) should read something like 6. 10'

The camber -20' nsf and -20' osf.....

Toe front +.4mm per side

If the figures displayed relate to castor or camber i am very worried for you and the tyres... 'Sorry'

@ Tony,

sorry for going off topic but my RS200 Altezza is wearing the inside edges of the fronts only and i am wondering where to get the geometry done....

As i live in Ireland it's unlikely you could recommend some place, but could you tell me what kind of equipment a garage should have in order to set the car up properly...?

Have seen a few "boasting" of having 4 wheel Laser tracking..... which i thought was good till i saw your mention " i hope it's not just Lazar Alignment.... just stay wise"... :duh:

thanks

Noel