Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help - Blitz Kit Don't Fit My Throttle Body

TRD zausts are arriving next week, and I'm looking at the SAFC II as well.. :duh:

Notice it - puhlease...I don't drive fast enough to notice it :yawn:

I've been told by others not to bother getting a SAFC as the ECU will tune it out after awhile, so basically they are a waste of money...... :crybaby:

Camcon seems to be the way to go! ;)

So I guess if I manage to fit this bleedin' blitz thingy, then I better start building my own cold air box too?

IMHO I'd box it up & sell on eBay.........get a K&N or TRD filter for the OEM housing and try the TIF option..........pop over and do a search............all sorts on there.

Cool. Thanks. Perhaps I should just buy the aristo currently on eBay, and then I will have no problems installing the Blitz :lol:

Maneesh, remember we had this conversation a few weeks back.

My 40 quidder from fleabay came with a reducer to make the connection using the original hose clips (or needed maybe one new clip, can`t remember exactly).

I sent you this pic but will add it for the others.

I also shrouded the filter to prevent/cut down on heatsoak. This pic was obviously taken beforehand.

Kit2.jpg

As for the 'sound'. It actually sounded better with the original intake system but then again, I do have aftermarket tailpipes.

lex01.jpg

I'll post a pic of the shroud next week if I remember. I'm off on my hols 3 days after I get home.

Good luck with it though.

Andy