Sign in to follow this  
the_wiley

Locking Wheel Nuts

Can anyone tell me what type of locking wheel nuts I need to buy ? My Aristo has 18" wheels. There are a few on ebay but I am unsure which ones to buy.

Can anyone tell me what type of locking wheel nuts I need to buy ? My Aristo has 18" wheels. There are a few on ebay but I am unsure which ones to buy.

The fitting is M12 x 1.5 60deg taper

Get some for a GS300 but with tapered ends as Mr Morse said, as long as the wheel holes are tapered (the stock wheel nuts are flat not tapered)

21mm head on them as standard IIRC you may want to go smaller though depending on your wheels.

Just tried to undo one of my nuts / bolts to find my factory wheel brace does not go into the hole to undo the nut / bolt. Where can I get a wheel brace to fit ?

Just tried to undo one of my nuts / bolts to find my factory wheel brace does not go into the hole to undo the nut / bolt. Where can I get a wheel brace to fit ?

I think you'll find that a 17mm socket will fit :D

I got my 21mm spark plug socket to fit, so will just take it to the car accessory shop tomorrow.

Got a 21mm teng tools plug socket & straight bar with right angled end for £20 does the job a treat.