Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Next Ace Cafe Meet

waynejordan02

Hi mate yea i will be there for the next meet, as i did not get going to the last one that alot of guys went to.........had to much work to get done :angry:

But i will be there for this one :D

would u like to meet up mate :blush: :D I will be there ............. :winky:

Was that a trick question ? lol ............

Yep we can meet up on the A13 somewhere..... in a petrol station ........... :D

would u like to meet up mate :blush: :D I will be there ............. :winky:

Was that a trick question ? lol ............

Yep we can meet up on the A13 somewhere..... in a petrol station ........... :D

:lol:

Thats cool ahmet...... :D

I'm going..but best if we reserve some spaces inside the Ace cafe car park via LOC in advance..otherwise you get blocked in outside...

Yeah, good idea mate ....... we will have to get the exact numbers .... and registrations then I can take the LOC banner along with me ...... or well, it's always in my boot anyway ! lol

6pm onwards, but it really hots up after 9pm..We need some Lexis out on the road this time...burning rubber!

I hope your joking ...... I'm not taking the Club banner .... and promoting LOC, then watching idiots do pathetic wheel donuts ........ :angry:

6pm onwards, but it really hots up after 9pm..We need some Lexis out on the road this time...burning rubber!

I hope your joking ...... I'm not taking the Club banner .... and promoting LOC, then watching idiots do pathetic wheel donuts ........ :angry:

Alright there.

New to the game and just wondering where bout the meet-ups are usually held? Im from up North, Sunderland way and just wondering if theres any close ones?

Chris

I'm too sensible for that :blush:

Do I detect a touch of jealousy? :winky:

I should be able to make it.

I used to go there in my SPL van, you need to make sure LOC get a pitch, i'd rather not turn up and not be allowed in :(

U gotta put those 260 galloping horses to use!!!! :o

I think Ace cafe car park only had room for around 40 cars when I went. I tried to get in but wasn't on the list. I recommend we get our registrations booked in with them earlier rather than sooner, we can always drop a few spaces closer to the date, if needed.

yeah i dont see why not, the last one i went too with a few other members was a good time. count me in :D

We can convoy down if you want :)

• 2 weeks later...