Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Corner Spats

Hi all,

I was looking for a subtle (and cheaper!) alternative to changing my front bumper, thought the corner spats might be good and might even be less lightly to be a problem over bumps. (car is lowered.)

Can't find too many pictures though- anybody got /seen any pics? (side view would be great.)

Thanks.

Ya there is a guy on here with them ..... I'll see if i can find it

ok link 1 ...... HERE

unfortunately there were more pictures but as they are only links to a host site, as soon as the host-site pics are removed then they are gone on LOC too.....

I think it would be a good idea if moderators were to insist that any pics on the public forum be from a consistent source..... different story for Albums and such

Hi all,

I was looking for a subtle (and cheaper!) alternative to changing my front bumper, thought the corner spats might be good and might even be less lightly to be a problem over bumps. (car is lowered.)

Can't find too many pictures though- anybody got /seen any pics? (side view would be great.)

Thanks.

Alright there mate,

Ive got the Front corner spats fitted to my car, they cost me £140 last year when i bought them. I do know now that a Lexus Dealer (RMB Teeside) Have got a deal on with the spats for £55....i think!!

ebay@rmb-teesside.toyota.co.uk

pict00438ty.jpg

Chris

Cheers guys,

....In fact i was also considering the trd front lip also- just thought that will be more expensive because painting is required, and looks like its more lightly to touch the ground....still thinking about it though.

Chris - the pics on your first post were v.helpful-spats do look smart, do you know if they were hard to fit? (DIY job?)

-Oh and thanks for the Teeside link.

Cheers guys,

....In fact i was also considering the trd front lip also- just thought that will be more expensive because painting is required, and looks like its more lightly to touch the ground....still thinking about it though.

Chris - the pics on your first post were v.helpful-spats do look smart, do you know if they were hard to fit? (DIY job?)

-Oh and thanks for the Teeside link.

Alright there,

The spats took 20mins i think at the max!! Just a matter of takin some plastic clips from the bottom of the bumper bar. The spats come with the fitting kit which included the fitting bolts and sealing strips! Oh yeah and of coarse the distructions.

Chris

Pics of corner spats, quick to fit, 2 bolts under the bumper, i used extra glue (windscreen glue) left to dry over night...I am really happy with them as i have not seen another car with them yet.

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

as you can see i didn't fit this one that well (first one and on my to do list)

I didn't have to, there are sticking strips on the spats and these little glue tubes (dried up due to being old) I wanted to make sure that when there on, they aint coming off.

I didn't have to, there are sticking strips on the spats and these little glue tubes (dried up due to being old) I wanted to make sure that when there on, they aint coming off.

do spats come pre-painted???