Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership

Hi there,

I live in the Newcastle area and i am wondering what are the benefits of becoming a gold member? Does the LOC have any arrangements with dealers in the North East, and what are the other benefits to being a gold member.

I have looked at the linked page and it does not give much away. :question:

Hi there,

I live in the Newcastle area and i am wondering what are the benefits of becoming a gold member? Does the LOC have any arrangements with dealers in the North East, and what are the other benefits to being a gold member.

Good Afternoon

I live in ******, my local dealer is Lexus ****** who offer a good discount to Gold Members on parts and labour, I think when you (if you) join the club there is a list of dealers showing what discounts are available so there may be a ****** listed.

But FYI here are the ****** details :

Lexus ****** are happy to offer our Gold Members a wopping 20% off their standard labour rate and 15% discount on service items and accessories. They even provide a 10% discount on trim and body panels.

Your contact at Lexus ****** is Mark Headlam - Parts Manager

Please remember to mention that you are a "LOC Gold Member" at the time of booking in your car or ordering parts. Your membership card will be requested.

http://www.lexus.co.uk/teesside

Lexus ****** offer 15% on parts and labour to Gold Members Contact: Rowena Males ******

What you waiting for go GOLD

Hi there,

****** 10% No more info.....

****** 10% Parts and Labour Contact Steve Collier

****** 15% Parts and servicing Contact Nick Hilton

Hope this helps if you go gold you can view all the offers in the gold members lounge

Anyone know what Lexus MK, Lexus Bristol or Lexus Oxford offer?

Rather than hundreds of potential gold members asking whats available at each area of the country, from previous posts i believe their is a list of benefits in the Gold Members area now.

Would it be possible to allow a link to that from the Join as a Gold Member page so everyone can see what is available before joining.

I will be joining, (If you'll have me :blink: ) now i know whats out there.

Thanks

Would it be possible to allow a link to that from the Join as a Gold Member page so everyone can see what is available before joining.

Sadly no. Dealers don't always check membership cards and some non-gold members are dishonest and ask for a discount when they know a certain dealership offers them. By not listing which dealers give a discount it helps to protect against this. Terms and conditions of gold membership include that you don't post details of discounts outside the gold area. Do you want to pay for a benefit but help others get it for free? I don't.