Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Stereo

Hi my cd play doesnt work in my Is 200 i know its going to cost a bomb to go to Lexus so im looking at having another make put in. Is there anything in particular i need to be looking for when buying or anywhere i should be buying from (id probably go to a high Street store such a Halfords!!!) Id also need them to fit it!!!! And looking on here im getting the impression its not going to be a easy as that!!!! Any help wouls be much appreciated. My car is A IS 200 SE V reg. Thanks :huh:

Hi my cd play doesnt work in my Is 200 i know its going to cost a bomb to go to Lexus so im looking at having another make put in. Is there anything in particular i need to be looking for when buying or anywhere i should be buying from (id probably go to a high Street store such a Halfords!!!) Id also need them to fit it!!!! And looking on here im getting the impression its not going to be a easy as that!!!! Any help wouls be much appreciated. My car is A IS 200 SE V reg. Thanks :huh:

Hi

This place does Lexus repairs give them a ring for a quote, £210 aprox for all up :blush:

Maple Audio

4/5 Hayes Place, Bear Flat, Bath, BA2 4QW

Tel 01225 442180 Fax 01225 469790

email martin@mapleaudio.freeserve.co.uk

2ddesign

Hi

This place does Lexus repairs give them a ring for a quote, £210 aprox for all up :blush:

Maple Audio

4/5 Hayes Place, Bear Flat, Bath, BA2 4QW

Tel 01225 442180 Fax 01225 469790

email martin@mapleaudio.freeserve.co.uk

2ddesign

Thanks ill send them an email.

Have you tried Lexus already? Does that mean they've stopped extending the warranty for the stereos? When I had mine replaced just over a year ago, they said it was covered up to 5 years (which was the oldest an IS could be at the time)

I wondered if they'd just keep extending it each year as its a known fault......

No, it stays at 5 years. I had mine replaced 8 days before the 5 years was up and was told (when I asked) that the warranty on the new one would last a whole 8 days!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links