Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ello Peeps

Bulldog

Found this site whilst browsing for info on the IS 200

I am due to get my new motor in about 3-4 weeks and was having a peek what kinda things can be done with the IS.

Looking forward to getting involved with the Forum :D

Welcome to the LOC what spec you getting? I've seen some amazing pictures of mods on this site unfortanatly mines not one of them

Not yewt anyway :D

Found this site whilst browsing for info on the IS 200

I am due to get my new motor in about 3-4 weeks and was having a peek what kinda things can be done with the IS.

Looking forward to getting involved with the Forum :D

Hi and welcome to the club :D

What kind of ideas have you got in mind? Pop along to JAE and you'll be able to see loads of different things that people have done with their cars :D

Welcome to LOC.

There are loads of things that can be done to mod an IS.

If you want more power I would suggest starting with an Altezza RS200, looks like an IS to the uninitiated but a lot more go :D

I havent got the car yet !!! will be around 3-4 weeks B)

My m8 is the foreman of the Lexus bodyshop in Bolton(hes on honeymoon atm)so as soon as he arrives back in UK i will be on the blower getting my new motor sorted!!

TBH i dunno what colour to get , i like the blue, the silver and the black(just got rid of a black Scooby)

I will keep you all updated :winky:

BTW when is the JAE?? i think i will have a day trip to that

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links