Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello And Welcome To Zak

chips229

Hi and Welcome.

Just saying a Big Hello to a New Member called Zak,

Ive had a few Pms from him,said hes not sure how to post up,so hopefully you will see a new post from him on this thread,just click on the add post option.

The guy owns a IS200 B)

Chips..

Hi and Welcome.

Just saying a Big Hello to a New Member called Zak,

Ive had a few Pms from him,said hes not sure how to post up,so hopefully you will see a new post from him on this thread,just click on the add post option.

The guy owns a IS200 B)

Chips..

tHANK YOU FOR THE INTRO CHIPS AND THE WARM WELCOME! THIS IS SIMPLE! :blush:

Welcome Zak

if your new to the world of forums, like Bazza said press the caps lock button of as most people view it as shouting

anyway I'm sure your pick things up quickly as most people are willing to help on here

have a good read of the top of the new members forum as there's lots help on FAQs (frequently asked questions) on how to do things on the forum like post pics and navigate round the place

all the best mate, your soon be a LOC pro

Thank you for the welcome guys! Bazza youll be happy to know Ive found the CAPS LOCK key well just about (lol!) :P

Im from East london Scarface. :question: I was viewing a post 2day Scarface, you have a picture their of a black lex with the private plate, is it yours? & if it is where did you get your bumper from? :whistling: