Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Dilemma

CIJ

Well in need some help deciding, ive finally found a place that has the alloys i want in stock! :D :D

They are both 225/40/18 and both offset are 42........which is ok for the lexus aint it?? :duh:

Well this is the EVO2

evo2po2.jpg

And this is the S73

s73qg4.jpg

there to go with the plat ice colour car! Any comments will be appreciated as i need to buy before JAE so i dont turn up with scabby wheels :crybaby:

Chris

I was after the Evo II ages ago but in the end found out that they dont fit the Lexus IS :blink:

Have a quick read through my old thread Here

Ive asked at two shops now whether their the right size or not and both places have told me they'll fit. I dont know if they've changed anythin since you were lookin like! :huh:

I'll give them another ring to see if they will def fit! :unsure::unsure:

Chris

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Your right ad77, just been on the phone to another dealer that sells the wheels and the only fitting they have is the 4stud!!! :tsktsk:

Well then ive got a problem here then, ive got another set for you to look at

ap40tu9.jpg

Didnt really wanna have this many spokes like........why is it so hard to pick alloys out :duh:

Chris

Well ive been in touch with another dealer and ive got a good deal on the S73's think im gonna go for them as the Evo2 aint available and the rim on the Axe wheels aint big enough.

Cheers for the advice tho

Chris

Sorry to hear that mate. I was looking at wheels for ages and ages untill I found the Lenso Evo II. I was asking around for ages being told yes they'll fit. Only to find out they wont. Then back to looking at wheels again. Its a right pain in the arse as there are so many out there and they all end up looking the same anyway.. :duh:

Goodluck with your search mate :winky:

Funnily enough I'm actually on the lookout also for my 4th set of wheels :blink:

Well i tried buying the Lenso s73's just before and the :tsktsk: closed before i could put down a deposit for them to order the alloys in.

So monday will be the next time i get to do anythin! Hopefully i will be able to get them before JAE, also need to get Suspension sorted!!! :blink:

Chris

Those EVO2's look like Aidos wheels dont they ?

CIMG0578.sized.jpg

Similar anyway ....... I think they are the Blitz alloys ......

Aido's wheels are Blitz Z1 's resprayed in anthracite (would love those wheels :blush: )

CIMG0578.sized.jpg

Scarface is that your ride? and if it is where would i get a bumper like that from?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Your right ad77, just been on the phone to another dealer that sells the wheels and the only fitting they have is the 4stud!!! :tsktsk:

Well then ive got a problem here then, ive got another set for you to look at

ap40tu9.jpg

Didnt really wanna have this many spokes like........why is it so hard to pick alloys out :duh:

Chris

I like this set out of all the alloys youve posted :)

CIMG0578.sized.jpg

Scarface is that your ride? and if it is where would i get a bumper like that from?

thats a std bumper with a Blitz lip

Well im gutted,

Its looking very doubtfull that my wheels will be here for JAE or even next week. If they dont turn up i may have to abandon coming down as the wheels as they are, are a complete disgrace!! :sad::sad:

Well time will tell and if Lenso pull their finger out in making some i'll have em :rolleyes:

Chris