Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie - Is 250se

Hi

New here after previous cars being 3 series have decided to defect to Lexus. Have purchased an IS 250SE, Argento with Sussex interior.

Test drove the car and it was so much smoother than my current 330i Sport, lot cheaper too.

Didn't find the car fidgety ot twitchy as some magazines have reoprted, felt planted. However, compared to the 330i the engine feels quite lethargic but gues this is part of the refined experience.

Any advise or things to be aware of would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi and Welcome to the LOC :)

If id dont ask someone else will :D can we see some pictures of your new machine.

Have a look through the IS section for things to look out for,the only thing ive seen afew post of with the new model is rattles/creaking sounds from the dashboard.

Hope your cars fine and Enjoy your new car.

Chips..

Just to clarify. I dont get the car until Friday 21st and yes it will be on time as I bought the one in the showroom, hence I managed a 6 day delivery!! It is now out of the showroom, probably sitting outside getting covered in B/S :duh: