Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Convoy For Friday

Ellz

Anymore ppl wanting to join this, it is tomro

Mr Prolex any news on your arrival

Leaving @ 3pm ish from Prolex towers

myself & mrs Prolex will proceed in an orderly fashion m25/m11/a14/a1 with no deviation to Lakeside (dodgy area :P :D )

Ellz, I'll call you if there is any problems .... as I'm having difficulties getting storage for food over night .....

Do u mean storing the food up JAE, if so you can use my fridge. and leave some room for a few beers :winky:

Do u mean storing the food up JAE, if so you can use my fridge. and leave some room for a few beers :winky:

... cheers, but how big is it mate ? I'm getting a lot of food don't forget ! ..... feeding 41 people !!

Might just be easier for me to get it Saturday morning ... from local Asda ....

... cheers, but how big is it mate ? I'm getting a lot of food don't forget ! ..... feeding 41 people !!

Might just be easier for me to get it Saturday morning ... from local Asda ....

Ok are we eating on the friday night ?????? if so you can put the food in there for the friday afternoon

we are having a BBQ Friday 7.30 ish...........welcome to pop over (bring beer :) :) )

Is that free food at the prolex tent LOL

No such thing as a free lunch (dinner).... :duh:

May be some of Mr Morse's Mental Margarita to sample.....

Cool bazza would be good to get a lexus crusie going LOL

You lot are going ot have to wait up for me ive got 3 ppl a big tent a fridge and a few crates of beer in the car and ive not got a turbo, supercharger or a 3 litre engine :(

Poor me lOL

You lot are going ot have to wait up for me ive got 3 ppl a big tent a fridge and a few crates of beer in the car and ive not got a turbo, supercharger or a 3 litre engine :(

Poor me lOL

I'm suprised you can fit all that in an IS :o

Poor me lOL

Its a tight fit considering i have no boot because i did some fiddling yesterday and mounted an amp on the boot floor , BAD idea lol

Poor me lOL

Its a tight fit considering i have no boot because i did some fiddling yesterday and mounted an amp on the boot floor , BAD idea lol

you wanna see the amount of crap im bringing...fortunatly half will not be returning with me

Edited by Monster-Mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links