Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Convoy For Friday

Ellz

Hey just wondering if anyone wants to meet up on friday for a convoy up to JAE.

Ill be leaving at around 11-12 ish to get there for 3-4 ish depending on traffic.

Ill be going from A23 - M23 - M25 (anticlock wise) - M11 - A1

If anyone wants to meet on anypart of the journey let me know.

Cheers Elliott

Meeting at TDI lakeside at 3 O'clock friday

Elliott - :)

Marcus - :)

Scarface - :)

Mr Prolex - On Route :)

Leaving at 3pm (same route) join M25 @ Junc 1a

Do u mean meet there at 3 or leave at 3, it'll take me about 45 mins to 1 hour to get there and i think it'll probably be about another 2 hours from there i think???

i want to get there pretty early this year as i missed out on the drunken fun last year on the friday night LOL

Ill be leaving at around 11-12 ish to get there for 3-4 ish depending on traffic.

Cheers Elliott

what time do you think you will hit the Dartford/crossing, i could meet you! :D as im only 10 mins from the crossing........

Leaving at 3pm (same route) join M25 @ Junc 1a

Do u mean meet there at 3 or leave at 3, it'll take me about 45 mins to 1 hour to get there and i think it'll probably be about another 2 hours from there i think???

i want to get there pretty early this year as i missed out on the drunken fun last year on the friday night LOL

Leaving Prolex towers at 3pm

its 2 hours to P'Boro (use M11-A1)

I'm obivously coming from down south ... however will be later on the Friday, after I have bought all the meat.... or it may just be on Saturday .... as there is no fridge to store all the food.

:)

I'm obivously coming from down south ... however will be later on the Friday, after I have bought all the meat.... or it may just be on Saturday .... as there is no fridge to store all the food.

:)

I have a fridge.............full of beer :D

Cheers Elliott

i can meet you at m11 birchanger/bishops stortford service station any time you like. i live in harlow .

Shall we make a meeting point somewhere in lakeside at a certain time so everyone join up before setting off ???????

Lakeside is damn good for me ....... depending on time ....... I have to work on Friday, will leave early .... then get straight to the butchers for food ! :D

Ok so TDI at what time 2 or 3 o clock which is better for most ppl.

Im gonna get there early and get stuff from tescos like beers and ermmmmm beer and oh yeah a tent £12 gotta love it lol

Feels lonely up north :(

Ive said in another post that im gonna be traveling down from Sunderland so its a bit of a drive for me.......you know how to get there? I'll be traveling down on the saturday if your intrested?

Chris

OK ppl 3 o clock at TDI lakeside, thats where ill be at least if people are coming put your name down and ill put it up on the first post.

Ill be at the tescos in lakeside at about 2 ish to do some shopping if anyone wants to come along LOL

OK ppl 3 o clock at TDI lakeside, thats where ill be at least if people are coming put your name down and ill put it up on the first post.

Ill be at the tescos in lakeside at about 2 ish to do some shopping if anyone wants to come along LOL

I will try and make it for 3........as i have work friday........and then i have the car to do :o i will let you know by 11am if i can or cannot make it........ :winky:

I will try and make it for 3........as i have work friday........and then i have the car to do :o i will let you know by 11am if i can or cannot make it........ :winky:

OK added u at top as a :duh: which is a maybe LOL