Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus 250 Sport - With Chips!

Crap,

Just back from my weekend at RIAT 2006 and have taken off the bike racks and noticed that on the back bumper (the level bit, just below the number plate) has two chips out of it where the bike rack was positioned.

Now it wasnt a Lexus bike rack it was a Halfords rack, now its not the bike racks fault its mine, didnt position the foam pads correctly!!! *******....

Anyway how easy is it to fix these chips as I need to get it done as it will bug me everytime I walk past them!! Is it best to take it to lexus and do it or has anyone out there got any better and cheaper methods on how to fix these chips. They are approx the size of a garden pea!!

Help?

Phone someone like Chips Away - that's who Lexus would probably use anyway!

Brian :)

Nice one mate will do that. Has anyone used chips away before?

PS Hows the new car going Brian? and did you get as good a service as myself from Lexus Edinburgh?

I know it might not be easy, but can you post some pic's? On that colour you could probably DIY. It depends...

Used a gut called Steve Burdis, Chips Away Newcastle area to remove a little finger nail size chip on the rear passenger door entry/wheel arch.

So good you couldnt see anything after he had finished

Best £35.00 i spent on a body repair. :D

I know it might not be easy, but can you post some pic's? On that colour you could probably DIY. It depends...

Used a gut called Steve Burdis, Chips Away Newcastle area to remove a little finger nail size chip on the rear passenger door entry/wheel arch.

So good you couldnt see anything after he had finished

Best £35.00 i spent on a body repair. :D

:lol: at that price why DIY???? :question:

Nice one mate will do that. Has anyone used chips away before?

PS Hows the new car going Brian? and did you get as good a service as myself from Lexus Edinburgh?

Car is going great. Was in today to get the handbrake tightened and to get a "gearbox mod" done - it was clunking and not engaging very well in 1st and 2nd - it is superb now.

Handover of the car was super, Sebastien has been great, bottle of wine etc and the car looked brilliant too.

Really happy with the car. First tank managed 500+ miles too, so economy is proving good (although there were a lot of motorway miles included in that).

Brian :)